• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
While not all of the original comments or Scrineblog entries have made it home to roost quite yet, it appears the days of newscrine.com have come to a close.
Scrine.com is back in business. Still lacking a decent mobile access, but we're getting close.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
All Spice pushed the piece of apple pie under her nose and awaited his earned validation while keeping one hairy eyeball to the diners entrance knowing the cinnamon gang wouldn't be far behind looking to commonize his best work.
Lt. Pink Salt stopped on the pole where she had been spinning for hours trying to generate enough heat to start a fire and screamed at Officer All Spice when he fished the Bic lighter out of his Parka , " what are you good for anyway?!?".
Having learned of the cops sensible aversion to the evil stuff, and in complete violation of the Geneva convention, all the major gangs took to surrounding their marijuana grows with cilantro -- a surefire way to keep the cops and K-9's out.
Having only ever eaten (and for that matter heard of) chocolate truffles, you can imagine Intern Smith's surprise when he sneaked a black truffle out of the evidence room, tossed it in his mouth and chomped down.
When Kara Wei fell in love with Detective Seid she could hardly wait to get married and begin hyphenating.
“These muffins my wife made for me are either flavored with almonds or laced with cyanide,” Juan said, offering Officer Poppy a bite.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
117 queries in 0.6533 seconds