• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Never one to stand around doing nothing, Peter made it a point to locate a comfortable chair whenever entering a room.
While to some it may seem like laziness, I know that my cat spends 22 hours a day on the same cushion of the couch in pursuit of her dream to be the first animal/fabric molecular fusion.
As a matter of fact, I am waiting for someone to light a fire under me, thanks for asking - and I wish they’d hurry, because I’m getting damn tired of just dicking around here.
If you document your procrastination and laziness, then post or publish your notes in a public forum, your employer will be forced to take you serious when you threaten a discrimination suit against them for firing you for not doing your job.
Becky Heckle got really mad whenever she saw a lazy person yawn.
I know there is no such group as Lazy Ass Negligents Anonymous, but that certainly hasn't stopped me from not starting one.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
143 queries in 0.6073 seconds