• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
My last words will be something like “Oh FUCK” or “SHIT GODDAMN!” which will make it more embarrassing for my children to remember if they survive the crash.
Had he been in any way conscious, Reginald would have been relieved to find that there was, in fact, no afterlife and that he therefore would not spend eternity regretting the last words, “No, I don’t think this cheese has spoiled yet.”
TAGS: last words
The last sentence shall remain unwritten.
"This time is different."
TAGS: last words
"A little bug poop on my fruit can't possibly hurt me."
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
139 queries in 1.3683 seconds