• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Down at the local shockingly good taco stand a new kind of meat appeared on the menu next to cabeza and lengua, “buche,” which my dictionary translates as “button, nub, knob.”
I tried for two hours to convince the Asian gentlemen that he may want to reconsider his directory listing – The Turd Avenue Bakery – spelling “third” for him several times, but in the end stupidity got its way.
Perhaps it isn’t stupidity, but rather the challenges created by language that made the client insist on spelling “third” as “turd” which left me wanting for a good online translator that could convert the concept of shit into Vietnamese.
Although we can confirm their existence, we are lacking any meaningful quantity, but recent audits have nonetheless ascertained the non-existence of such items.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
137 queries in 0.7015 seconds