• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Sometimes when I’m sitting on the toilet, contemplating man’s nature (keeping my parts from bumping up against the inner lip of the toilet seat), I realize that I understand very little about women, the extent of my knowledge being that they sometimes grow mustaches.
“If knowledge is power, and power corrupts, it’s got to be all these books making you so damn evil.” Mildred explained to Ursula.
Looking at the map, he saw that the towns of Knowwhattodo and Doingit were separated by several deep chasms and one high mountain on which someone had notated, “Here be dragons.”
Minimalist Jones it is said, knew the secret of flight,
That it’d come to him, clearly, in a vision one night;
“The secret’s not flapping, nor feathers nor wings
But in knowing a few of the basic bird things.”
The more you find out about it, the more you find out how little you knew.
Turns out, all along I knew some shit.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
141 queries in 0.7334 seconds