• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
it’s a morning, it’s a saturday, nothing hurts and I’m off to knit socks; they will be pink!
I’ll go to bed in half an hour, just as soon as I finish these toe decreases, she thought as she bent her head toward the nickel-plated circular needles; when she raised her head again, two hours had elapsed, and the horrid scritchy noise of the alarm clock was poised to…
The human brain never ceases to amaze me: I can remember exactly where I was at a particular moment in time, what I was wearing and what I could smell wherever I was, but I cannot simultaneously count to 7 (my stitch pattern) and to 5 (the number of zaps to the dvr remote so I skip the commercials); one or the other is always stuffed up.
“all i was gonna do was finish a pair of socks and then load the pics up on ravelry!” she wailed 14 hours later…
here’s one for you.
She just had to face the facts: she was just another crime-fighting knitter.
Lunch time is for knitting not for eating.
The ear hair of aging men can be spun into a coarse yarn that is suitable for any knitting project that requires obstinate durability, such as horse blankets or shawls for women you dislike.
The fish loved their new knit scarves, but could only smile politely when the knitter asked them how they liked their mittens.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
147 queries in 0.7163 seconds