• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
“My human just keeps crashing to the sky!” yelled Timmy, so frustrated that he stomped off, leaving the human floating where in hit.
“Off into the wild blue yonder I go!” shouted Gregory as he ran down the hill with his Star Trek kite trailing behind him on tangled string.
When he closed his eyes, he imagined his fingers as ten little kites, caressing their way into the heavens through the fragrant tresses of her cerulean hair.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.6568 seconds