• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I know this can’t be a coincidence - I was just looking at my profile and realised wonderously that I’m now member number 8, which means that Keith not only noticed my fondness for the number 8, but remembered it and acted upon it when he set up new Scrine (thanks Keith)!
“But I’m talking about the deep, optimistic good-witch type of kindness [...]”
I’d like to take this opportunity to praise the kitchen goddess for her magnificent gift of mild weather the day before Christmas and, therefore, allowing me the ability, fortitude and desire to cook.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
136 queries in 0.6867 seconds