• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
It’s unrolling, all of it, third grade, Kindergarten, all the mothers wearing whistles and safety vests, everything!
No little kid ever stood up in front of her Kindergarten class and announced that she would grow up to be a cubicle-dweller; what I’m trying to say is, at my age, I still need to reconcile my age-old ideal about the perfect job, to the image of the less-than-glamourous career I actually built for myself (and like).
When I’m feeling out of sorts, reflective, sad or when I just need to reaffirm my faith in the world I sometimes pull out my Robert Fulghum books and randomly read - skipping between one book and another - until I find my mind bubbling with ideas of its own, sparked from something in the book - or until contented I sit back not needing to say or think anything, well, at least for the immediate future.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.7129 seconds