• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
The T-Rex was a docile creature in the age before the fall of man – it lived side by side in the garden with Adam and Eve munching on succulent greens and, if you tickled his belly just right, would give Cain and Abel piggyback rides, but that all changed the day Eve got raped by a talking snake and ate the apple, and while the first family hid from their maker in the mangroves the mighty T-Rex decided it was fucking tired of eating salad all the time.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
131 queries in 0.7227 seconds