• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
It seems that a doctor’s note is not enough to excuse unceremoniously belching during a job interview and, in fact, gets your resume shredded right in front of you…I am glad I didn’t fart.
“Excuse me, excuse me from the bottom of my heart, if that had come out my other end it would have been a fart,” was the only thing I could think to say after the interviewer asked me to explain myself.
If you are open to life you can learn valuable things from your failures such as drinking prune juice prior to an important job interview, or you might realize that you didn’t want that crappy job anyway with its 25% pay increase, killer fringe benefits and the corner office overlooking Lake Washington.
Look, I know that it's government work, and because it's government work you need three rounds of interviews and a written test, but this job literally, literally! has my name written all over it, so could you please just skip all of that other stuff and hire me already?
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
137 queries in 0.6518 seconds