• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
If you invite me over to talk about your garden—like the way it sweeps around a half-buried stone, or how a small splash of Siberian iris will somehow soften the transition of an envisioned path, in spite of their seemingly razor-sharp leaves and menacingly dark black throats, or the way the corsican mint will creep between the stones and bricks, and the crush of you just walking across this now vacant space will fill your nostrils with sweet mint air—be prepared for the begging tug of your dream dragging you out of the yard and through your house, searching for the checkbook.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
133 queries in 0.5492 seconds