• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
i heard this morning, on the radio no less (albeit on a holiday, but then the university owns the radio station) that the university from which i recently was separated just fired three people, a director, assistant and clerk, from a department that, erm, misplaced six figures’ worth of checks amounting to more than half their yearly budget, where “misplaced” means, um, well, misplaced: the checks were found, expired from cashability, stuck in folders and under various things probably for the better part of a year or more, i would imagine from my intimate knowledge of the way things work there, this being the place that “downsized” me because i was too inflexible and “old school” and they wanted to do it their way, remember.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
132 queries in 1.2388 seconds