• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I knew we were on the cusp of something new and special when my two kids insisted on learning sign language and going to a school for deaf kids so they’d never have to take off their ipods, ever.
I dreamed that someone erased my iPod, to my complete and utter horror.
Every year I ask Santa for the same thing—a 1TB iPod with 8-hour battery life for under $200—and he never delivers.
I wish Jesus would come back so I could see him getting his groove on in an iPod commercial.
With sunshine on her shoulder, the Monkees on her her iPod and a springtime bounce in her step, Olivia decided it was a fine day to call in “sick” and skip work.
His Nano hung around his neck whenever he went out, a talisman against silence, instructions etched in tiny print into the white plastic: “In case of emergency, administer Radiohead.”
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
142 queries in 0.5108 seconds