• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
The Hippocratic oath sounds a lofty ideal, until you actually read it.
Every year, Jared decried the crassness and commercialism of Valentine’s Day to everyone he knew except his own wife, to whom he delivered the requisite candy and flowers with an insincere smile and a flourish; for whatever reason, he never knew that he need not have bothered, because the one thing Jared’s wife always decried was hypocrisy.
"You're not a Christian so I'm not even going to talk to you," she said, and all I could think was, "Thank God!"
Tired of hearing all talk and no action, Jose sent his many friends who liked to say "how come no one ever actually has orgies - we should have an orgy" an invitation with a specific time, date and location he had arranged, with only one rule, if you attend you participate... and everyone suddenly found they had other commitments that night.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
137 queries in 0.5680 seconds