• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
How long do you think it would be before they locked me away for not showering?
What IS this weird stuff under my nails; where have my hands been?
Turns out toenails look extra ugly when you forget to trim them.
Last night as I watched an ad reminding people to cover their mouths when they cough, I wondered “Who on Earth is this for?” until I ended up sitting next to a woman and her 12 year old son who apparently had not only a cold, but a religious obligation to sneeze on the nearest Jew, being me, without covering his mouth.
Henry knew he should brush his teeth more often, the same way he knew he shouldn’t steal or drink beer or fantasize about his wife’s sister, but life was short, he reminded himself, too short to even contemplate a world where a sister-in-law wasn’t turned on by a fat man with bad breath.
The problem with clean clothes is that they just get dirty again, mused Joey as he pulled on his stained jeans and sneered at the long-neglected washing machine.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
142 queries in 0.7285 seconds