• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
You swear by snoballs, the next person by ho-hos, some by cupcakes and others by twinkies, but me, I need the entire quadrumvirate of evil to cure what ails me.
The couger looked down on the city lights far below and at the new jogging trail much closer, licked its paw and contemplated its hunger.
Keith’s stomach grumbled and gurgled at the thought of those delicious breads, pot-roasts, potatoes and that Belgian organic brioche.
Hope springs eternal Scrine bird watching hungrily Brother Ezra sates
The best thing about being a man rather than a baby boy is that now when I get hungry I hardly ever cry.
We need food for survival, but to want to survive we need to want food.
In different times I might not eat the can of spaghetti sauce with a “Best By” date two seasons past, but then I’m not sure Congress has me earmarked for any of that bail out money, and even if they do, I’m hungry now.
Tim usually managed to keep oil in his car, but he often forgot to keep food in his body.
For food and good company little bunny foofoo roamed the downtown streets endlessly burning her shoeless paws on hot days.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
150 queries in 0.7727 seconds