• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Surfing blogs the other day, I came across a scary post where someone (who regularly delights me with their words) stated that they were honored and humbled to have their lack of creativity featured on, well, a website where lots of creative types post their words (I paraphrase) - which means, that unless I can successfully work on repressing the memory, I’m gonna have to pack up my bags and leave Scrine (a place where creative types share their words) because I’m just here for fun and because I like you all - and because I can’t even delude myself (and I can delude myself about lots of stuff, sometimes with minimal effort) that I write to the level of the humbled one.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
133 queries in 1.2267 seconds