• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
When it comes to walking straight lines here on this farm, the order goes: cow, duck, chicken, rabbit, cat, human, dog; yet oddly enough, when it comes to telling a straight story, the order goes: cow, duck, chicken, rabbit, cat, dog, human.
The couger looked down on the city lights far below and at the new jogging trail much closer, licked its paw and contemplated its hunger.
It’s a good thing animals are so stupid, or they’d be doing things like inventing money, getting jobs, and showing up at church on Sunday.
I used to have a human for a manager and he treated me like people do, he was real, he was Australian and he was from the land; now he has gone and I have a textbook for a manager and she engages me as a stakeholder would, she is plastic, she is American, she is from the Ivory Tower and I, I am lost.
All of our orifices are protected by some kind of viscous, disgusting fluid, and I, for one, propose filling up the unused holes with nice clean putty.
“The humans taste like zucchini,” the tiger said to the jungle animal quorum, “and as everyone here is well-aware, one can only eat so many zucchini.”
We need more of it.
No, we still have no idea.
I’m not sure it’s even possible, but it certainly appears that large gangs of humans appear to be clotting.
They never, ever cease to amaze me.
How the hell does it hold it all in?
The humans tried their best to stay synchronized with the world, but ignorance was their set screw, and it was set way too tight.
Greks are no more native to Mars as are humans, but they are not well known for conceding the point.
The human operating system went through many versions before god could edit out the logic loop that, when stuck pondering the meaning of life, caused the system to crash due to the absurdity that we find ourselves existing when it is equally probable that we shouldn’t exist in the first place; therefore a religious belief subroutine needed to be implemented to supply answers that seemed logical despite the lack of physical evidence, fortunately the “patch” gave subjective realities a general feeling of truth, making only a small percentage of those using software version 2.0 likely to even question it.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
157 queries in 0.7259 seconds