• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I hereby refuse to clean my house until all housekeeping staff in this country are paid the livable wage they deserve.
Wading through the clutter, the chief imagined this is what it would look like if Sears blew up.
Your kitchen might stink, like mine does right now, but I’m not in the kitchen and most likely, neither are you, so it doesn’t matter.
Henry explained to his guests that he’d installed a hyperdrive on his apartment, but that he’d been having trouble with the inertia dampeners, which was why everything was so topsy-turvy at the moment.
As much as I appreciate my dog sounding the alarm whenever something out of the ordinary happens, I find it a little embarrassing he needs to bark when I clean the kitchen.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
141 queries in 1.4653 seconds