• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Dr. Suess is dead He’s not lying on a bed We’ve laid him to rest in a box We have dressed him in purple socksAll his friends are hear to weep From them this news we did not keepThe Lorax The Cat in the Hat Thing one and Thing two A bellywumpos and someone named MagooSam I am is here as well And a fat opera singer named Nell Who will sing an aria so sweet Before Green Eggs and Ham we eatWhile in Whooville The reception table replete With Roast Beast and other treatsWill have to wait For another imagination as great To give us the Grinch and Horton And to tell us of all the places we’ll go…
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
132 queries in 0.5710 seconds