• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
My (now deceased) disabled husband and I were married for 43 years and loved each other very much, so you should have understood that when I filed for divorce and tried to get him summarily and forcibly removed from the family home of 40 years by falsely accusing him of dangerous homosexual phone sex and by making up false stories of physical violence against me, it was just my way of showing him love and trying to get him proper medical care; you should have represented his interests better—or at least gotten a bigger retainer before defending him from me.
The semi-homophobes would often share their waxing and shaving secrets down at the bar over a game of pool, but they always made sure to say things like “My girlfirend can’t stand back hair” or “She loves to rub baby oil on my smooth chest,” but none of them had girlfirends and they all knew it.
Early research into the new brain-wasting disease (which scientists suspect may be a variant of mad cow disease) indicates it only seems to to affect Republican politicians, striking first in the portion of the brain which causes most people to refrain from seeking gay sex with strangers in public restrooms.
Since ‘Indians’ was too culturally insensitive for a high school mascot, the school board voted unanimously to change their name to the Pawtucket Homosexual Nazi Midgets in an effort to intimidate, but not discriminate.
My Latin professor told me that the only problem he has with homosexuality is that you’re mixing a Greek suffix with a Latin root.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
139 queries in 0.9177 seconds