• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
beer whistle blowing, beer whistle blowing, all bound for beery town, many miles away...
All I want for Christmas is my very own vorpal blade.
’Tis the season to wear bathers Fa la la la la, la la la la, Mum said we’ll go swimming at hers, Fa la la la la, la la la la, Now we don our beach apparel, Fa la la, la la la, la la la, Check the waves for a good barrel, Fa la la la la, la la la la!
Ohhhh, here comes Scrine-bird, Here comes Scrine-bird Right down Scrine-bird lane Jackie O and Goliard and all his Scriners, Writing on the net Bells are ringin’, ‘mouse is singin’ All is merry and bright Hang your stockings and say your Other Keiths ‘Cause Scrine-bird comes tonight! Here comes Scrine-bird Here comes Scrine-bird Right down Scrine-bird lane He’s got a post that’s filled with words For boot and e again Hear those Scrine-casts jingle jangle, Oh what a beautiful sight So jump in bed and cover your head ‘Cause Scrine-bird comes tonight!
I can post clearly now the rain has gone, Keith has removed all obstacles in my way, gone are the dark clouds that had me blind, it’s going to be a bright, bright sunScriney day.
with sincere and profuse apologies to irving berlin I’m dreaming of a burnt Christmas, just like the ones we always cheer, where the beach crowds mingle, and get Kris Kringles, while Santa downs another beer.
I’m counting the greys, two-three-four-five, I’m feeling my age, glad to be alive.
Full of luck dragons and apocalyptic theme songs, so perhaps not the best bedtime reading.
It’s a vile world after all.
Under the sea…
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
149 queries in 0.6224 seconds