• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
If I’m not mistaken, there was a time when hitchhiking didn’t seem quite so much like begging.
Wally’s dream of watching his son grow up and become a professional hitchhiker was shattered when the doctors confirmed his wildest fears.
When experiencing a vivid dream about hitching a ride to space by attaching one's vessel via tow-hook to a space shuttle blasting off, it is important to remember to put on one's oxygen mask first, othewise when passing through 14,000 feet one may experience abrupt oxygen deprivation and confusion which could be fatal if one's fellow hitchhikers are unable to reach you to start airflow and/or untangle the sheets from around one's neck.
Now that hitchhiking has gone out of fashion, I'm worried the human thumb will become smaller and smaller with each passing generation and that people will confuse it with the appendix.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
137 queries in 1.3784 seconds