• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
The history books will tell you that I come from a long line of highwaymen, cutthroats and thieves, and that before even then the men made their living off the sweat of other men’s brows, as pirates or shangaiers or some other unsavory enterprise, and the books might even mention that the women I descend from, those fair creatures who in so many families are like beacons of hope in a dark night, shining and guiding their families to better days the way a lighthouse might steer a ship away from rocky shores, were in my family, in fact, as bad as the men, and in many instances, even worse.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
132 queries in 0.5490 seconds