• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
When Julia read that Texas high schools had initiated cage matches for physical fights it made perfect sense to her since she felt that every day of high school was already pretty much an emotional cage match anyway.
Juan wondered, right after the words escaped his mouth and he watched the slightly shocked expression on Juanita’s face, how much less socially acceptable it was in 2009 to say “I don’t care if you smoke dope in high school as long as you keep straight A’s” than it had been when his father said that to him in 1980.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
133 queries in 1.2390 seconds