• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
My therapist thinks I worry too much about what people will think about Rufus and my friend Schuster, whom she claims are conjectures of my imagination and nothing more, but Rufus, on the other hand, thinks the doctor is kind of hot, and that she is playing a mind game on me to get him into bed; Schuster was visibly upset by the conversation and didn’t say a word, although he did admit to me later that as much as he wanted to believe Rufus was right, he was afraid the doctor presented a much stronger argument.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
131 queries in 0.7868 seconds