• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
I imagine there are words that give sentences headaches.
I’d rather be me than my laptop, because even though we’re both sick without insurance, at least I didn’t have to be returned to the factory for disassembly.
“I’m upright and I’m breathing - anything else is just a bonus.”
I cracked the cookie to find the following message, “Time, Patience, and Nature are the three greatest physicians.”
I’m missing something I’ve had for quite a few months and I’ve never felt happier.
Rufus thought that I might already be dead, but my friend Schuster assured him that it wasn’t true, and that he could say this with absolutely certainty because when he tried to take my wallet, I still fought back.
Rufus wants to try cooking eggs on my feverish forehead and put in his order for two over easy, but my friend Schuster told him that he was being ridiculous, that with all my violent coughing the yolks were sure to break and the best he should hope for is scrambled.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
144 queries in 0.8702 seconds