• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Minimalist Jones once came down with a cold
And was laid up for weeks, or so I am told;
His head was quite stuffy, his eyes runny and red
So his daughter, little Abraham, sent him straight to his bed,
Where he coughed and he sputtered and blew his sore nose
And built a mountain of tissues, I hear, which was quite grandiose,
And his sneezes, they say, could be heard for twelve blocks,
And came out so hard they would blow off his socks.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
131 queries in 1.0174 seconds