• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
In order to avoid all punctuation violations in the future I will stop punctuating my posts therefore everything will be one super long run on sentence that will bespeak of my illiteracy and make everyone wonder how I actually graduated high school and went on to get two masters degrees count them two masters degrees 1,2 that spells two or should I say that equals two math was never my best subject and if truth be told I failed my algebra 3 class 3 times (how ironic) before my instructor suggested I switch my major which I did and declared my self a sociology major which as everyone knows is the easiest degree in the world to get okay I am lying about the two masters degrees I only have one okay none but I did graduate from college with a philosophy degree which explains my weirdness what’s that awful smell did some fart I am sure someone just farted jeezus take your smelly ass outside will you I am trying to work here okay the real truth behind my punctuation deficiency is I just don’t care I don’t I have tried but I don’t my balls itch gawd I hate it when my balls itch don’t you recently I pulled out my old Harbrace College handbook to refresh myself on the rules of good grammar and punctuation but wouldn’t you know it the kitchen table need to have its third leg supported I would have used the bible but my ex tells me that would be a sin so I used old Harbrace instead.
TAGS: grammar rebellion
As the motorbikes roared up next to the rusty bird all of the young girls, ran screaming away. Who were these young men in their evil black outfits and why were their helmets shaped like exclamation marks!
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
133 queries in 0.7520 seconds