• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
The angry looking young man in the black tee shirt – I’m so goth I shit bats – handed me my lunch order with a smile that made me wonder if I had been too demanding.
To foil the devious plans of any would-be grave robbers, the late Henry Von Somethingorother was buried inside an electrically charged coffin, and his headstone clearly warned any and all who happened by that this was serious business and that they best move on if they knew what was best for them, which of course, only attracted the interest of a young Goth couple, who discovered that having sex on top of this particular grave site not only gave them an extra tingly feeling, but somehow managed to charge their cellphones, but this only lasted for a couple of weeks, at which time both Henry and his electric coffin were officially dead, irritating the young couple just enough that instead of having sex one night, they brought shovels to the cemetery, dug up the grave and stole Von Somethingorother's skull, which they immediately spray painted black and used as a macabre candlestick, which no doubt, was exactly the sort of thing Henry Von Stomethingorother had been trying to avoid happening to him in the first place.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
133 queries in 0.6877 seconds