• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Once upon a time—all good stories begin once upon a time—there was famous Captain Keith Blackheart who ran a tight ship on which only one language was allowed, pirate, and anyone who dared call his pet scrinebird a god-forsaken parrot, or, heaven forbid an albatross would be keelhauld and then fed to the sharks.
First-mate Boot whirled on Cap’n Blackheart and screamed “and your god-forsaken bird be an albatross and ye know it!”
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
134 queries in 0.7585 seconds