• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Becky was responsible for the rainbow and the dancing flowers, but she was also responsible for the short shower of sleeping gnus not five minutes later.
Timmy loved his tortoise, but late at night would sometimes find himself wishing he’d bought the gnu.
“Talk to the hand,” a once popular American slang phrase, is based on an African tribal insult that translates loosely as, “Tell it to the gnu.”
“Oh look,” the giraffe said, distracted for a moment from his unwarranted short neck concerns, “gnu has tweeted that he’s at the waterhole.”
Most states have no mandatory waiting period to buy a gnu.
That’s your opinion, you short-haired rapey-lookin’ gnu!
‘Vishnu’s screwdriver!’, cried the Hindu, ‘I had no idea Chekov wrote horrible romances based on gnu love, though I had heard tell of his inclination toward being quite the little Russian breastplow.’
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
144 queries in 0.9874 seconds