• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
It just so happened that a few select people in the diner, one man over there, one at another table, two or three women at the corner table near the kitchen, all had dreamed of this moment, and rose from their greasy eggs as one, to join the waitress in her Vision of the Dance.
And the gentle rain fell over Silicon Valley, washing bird shit from windshields everywhere.
Raise your glass, folks, to our persistent and glorious Chief, Keith.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.8812 seconds