• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
“Sanjay told Mikaela that Roberto likes Jessica,” explained the fourth-grade girl with exaggerated patience, “an’ Jessica has always liked Roberto, so Jessica told Genesis to tell Sanjay that she DOESN’T like Roberto, so that Roberto will wonder if she really DOES like him, and now he’ll probably get somebody like Dreamah or Jacob to tease Jessica that she really likes Roberto and see if she tries to hit them.”
Every so often on Facebook I will see that someone posted, “If God has ever answered a prayer click ‘like’” - well, I can’t really say if God has ever answered any of my prayers - not really - but, she did create girls and I have to definitely love her for that (so, maybe God has answered my prayers after all).
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
133 queries in 0.6739 seconds