• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
In the geometry of desire, pain is a given.
The Sine looked lustfully at his trusty Cosine and at that moment realized that what he felt went beyond The Lone Ranger and Tonto and had entered the realm of Batman and Robin.
As the mother of a teenager, it felt to Patsy as though she had been re-enrolled in high school; she laid awake the night before the first day, trying to remember how to count to 100 in French and wondering whether geometry would defeat her as before.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
136 queries in 0.6287 seconds