• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Juan lived in a world where his computer and desktop planner insisted he accept the constructs “Saturday” and “February 16, 2008,” but for a brief and wonderful time that morning while he sipped his coffee and sat on the back porch smelling the new day, it was “the day a V of loudly honking Canadian geese winged northward” and that was all the calendar he needed to know.
Grateful for the knowledge that the geese were on their way north, Keith pulled on a cap.
Little Bear lay on his back in the meadow, just a little too warm in his new winter coat, watching the geese winging southward in the crisp autumn sky and couldn’t help but comment to no one in particular, “That looks like extremely hard work, I think I’ll take a nap.”
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
136 queries in 0.5808 seconds