• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Most successful board games really hinge on only four things and one decision - red, green, yellow, or blue?
As my mother used to say, it’s all fun and games until someone pokes an eye out, and then it’s just FUN.
Scrubbing the shit from the toilet bowl always reminded Kurt of the constant hiding of his truck from James, the repo man, and the curious, messy game the two of them played.
The Reindeer Games went downhill fast when Rudolph was selected to lead the semi-final game of Red Light, Green Light.
My hair is getting long and people always say I need a haircut, I like playing Xbox, especially Legos Star Wars, and I’ve bought mustaches for all the characters, even Queen Amidala.
... banana cake, which is followed by…
Not only does the hot Russian guy get eaten by mutated dobermans, but you have to listen to lines like, “Well you know how we were released on an expendable basis? We just got expended.”
the king blinks slyly, indicating that there’s at least one move left in this game: dammit! i let the king in on my secret that i was certain, if only one move was left, that it wasn’t my move we were waiting on.
Enigmatic. Your move.
I think it’s time to have a bit of fun with synonyms.
A is for articulated.
Ollie Ollie Oxenfree, America’s top Tag athlete, found himself frustrated as a child when no one would play his favorite game with him, years later after winning his first gold medal in Barcelona Ollie finally understood truely “what is in a name.”
Removing the ladders from the board game Chutes and Ladders then attempting to play it alone leads to depression, weeping, and suicidal ideation…I’ve heard.
Mission: Change a word of a famous Christmas carol to Hoohah; Example: “Have a holly jolly hoohah!”
It was just then that I realized why I really like my training partner, who refereed to himself as “Ben-o,” he always smiled, was completely engaged in the conversation, and, best of all, when we found some downtime, he pulled out a go board, and, under the assumption that I didn’t know how to play the culturally obscure game, let me go first, and thoroughly trounce him.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
164 queries in 1.5758 seconds