• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
The supposedly mature-aged woman rocked her boots along the path, singing and humming loudly to herself with the occasional funky outburst of “very superstitious!” until she turned the corner and nearly walked right into a very young and very, very bemused man coming the other way.
While not as convenient as a phone booth, nor as funky as a black & white swirling vortex, the bungee cord definitely has speed on its side.
Driving down the highway, contemplating his mortgage payment and the uselessness of the lives of his fellow commmuters (and himself), Juan told his brain to just shut the fuck up so he could enjoy a little seat-dancing to "Uptown Funk."
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
135 queries in 0.6430 seconds