• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Oh yeah, you’re around when it’s painful, when there are details we don’t want to recall, there you are, and, yeah, you’re just so damn helpful when it comes to recalling exactly what it was when maybe we shouldn’t have done something, but where were you for all the years of conversations with the people now gone, where were you when we were watching them walk, watching them live, watching the beauty, where the hell were you then, hey, and, you know, of course you’re never to be seen if it’s something important, something I pleaded with you never to forget, so, you know what I think, I think you can just fuck off, yeah that’s what I think.
The dream I promised myself I would not forget has evaporated with the morning dew, like always.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
134 queries in 0.8579 seconds