• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
It’s nothing $50 and a long night at the neighborhood bar wouldn’t fix.
The day mental health professionals can no longer bill insurance companies is the day that forgetfulness is reclassified as healthy, normal behavior.
A perpetually forgetful spouse is double-trouble; not only does he forget, but he never remembers the fact that he forgot.
In the rain, you have to use the door handle to shut the car door, and the footpath gets slippery.
If I had a cup of coffee for every time I’ve forgotten to set the timer on the automatic coffeemaker, I’d be a happy man.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
140 queries in 0.4953 seconds