• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
If you think you might like to go back to school, ever, then don’t put it off; start today - don’t do what I did, which is assume that scientists will have invented the time machine before your forties.
If only those people back in the ice age knew what we knew today; they would have turned off all of their household applicances and it would have never happened.
When the robots come and I’m the only one in town with a spray bottle of rust-inducing salt water holstered at his hip, well, mister, you won’t be laughing so hard then.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
136 queries in 0.5649 seconds