• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Sandra’s one guilty pleasure is that she devours the morning paper each day for the glow it gives her to know that in the last 24 hours she was not mangled in a gory car accident, downsized out of her job, exposed for using her work computer to solicit in gay chatrooms, involved in any way with Serbia or any part of Africa, or killed on a ride at Disneyland, just to name a few examples.
TAGS: fooling yourself
Don’t fool yourself, bedtime means something different every single time you climb in.
The notion that one can “catch up” is every bit as real as the idea of beauty.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
136 queries in 0.8550 seconds