• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
“01:02:03 04/05/06” was to be the title of the post, carefully crafted to pop up at the right moment, but I was foiled in my plans by localization settings weirdness (I was apparently in London and didn’t know it) and failure to check “daylight savings time.”
It was a great plan, but the gang just hadn’t accounted for the appearance of the cops and their Bacon Gun, foiling all their well planned machinegun sausage chain tactics.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
133 queries in 0.8019 seconds