• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
In the year 2005, this modern God had foresaken hair shirts and mortification of the flesh, instead assigning ever more creatively torturous tasks to his followers, the latest of which was a 7:10pm airline flight on the Friday before Memorial Day.
Minimalist Jones it is said, knew the secret of flight,
That it’d come to him, clearly, in a vision one night;
“The secret’s not flapping, nor feathers nor wings
But in knowing a few of the basic bird things.”
The Wright Brothers may have discovered flight, but in the ‘70s, we discovered that the secret of flying is to put shag carpet on the ceiling, mix copious quantities of drugs and alcohol and then lie on your back on the floor.
Sometimes the flickering lights of the planet below made Becky drape black, silken ribbons of flight down to its beautiful, earth-bound souls.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
138 queries in 0.8969 seconds