• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
If no one talks to me and nothing whatsoever changes from this moment forward, I might just be able to maintain this unexpectedly good mood.
She could not help but notice the unhealthy shimmering of her office ‘Entry’ sign and how it seemed, fleetingly, that the words ‘Hell’ had appeared.
I don’t know how I found it, but found it I have, I also don’t know how to keep it, but enjoy it I will.
Having an open mind is a fine thing, but having the ability to stop the rain from getting in would be handy.
My heart, his mind, the sky; I have it all.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
139 queries in 1.5693 seconds