• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
’mouse is completely unembarassed by his tree fetish.
The dominatrix training started with baby steps - today it was slapping people upside the head but tomorrow - tomorrow they got whips!
Henry taught the ferrets to sleep inside his slippers so that when he woke up in the morning and slipped out of bed, his feet would have something instantly warm to slip into; the musky ferret smell also happened to break his wife of her irritating foot fetish, which he’d never enjoyed one bit.
As Luanne wrote up her personal ad, she hesitated over the freezer fetish, feeling sure that she was alone in the world.
‘I have a nylon fetish’ was his opening line - not hello, or how are you… just the nylon fetish thing - and then, and ‘I’m into water sports’ to which, (in my naivity, I respond, ‘oh what… canoeing? surfing?), *sigh* - it was a whole *different* kind of water sports - more along the lines of - ‘hurry up… I’m busting… I’ve gotta go!’ - did I feel stoopid or what?
A fetish shop owner allergic to leather is a sad sight to behold, but one made woozy by just the thought of PVC- well-that’s just weird.
I have a pen fetish.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
143 queries in 0.9824 seconds