• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
Last time I saw Jan she was standing outside the monkey cage at the zoo, screaming and thowing feces.
There’s nothing funny about a crack shot pigeon with a sense of humor.
My resume in feces: Cowshit, bullshit, pigshit, chickenshit, goatshit, rabbitshit, dogshit, sheepshit, horseshit, pigeonshit, batshit, catshit, deershit, babyshit.
And the gentle rain fell over Silicon Valley, washing bird shit from windshields everywhere.
I’ve had nothing but good luck since I was shat upon by a bird on Chinese New Years Day, so perhaps there is something to the superstition that says it’s good luck.
Grateful for the knowledge that the geese were on their way north, Keith pulled on a cap.
If there is a footprint in your bathroom that appears to be mashed into feces and you call in the chief for repairs, you should be prepared to be unceremoniously put out of your misery.
The velocity of feces falling towards a human’s head is measured in mischiefs per swoop.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
145 queries in 0.8041 seconds