• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
“And now class, let’s give our special attention to Timmy’s father, who has been kind enough to come in today and talk to us about growing old, bald and fat.”
Keith made not sleeping seem such a trivial thing by continuing to function consistently but Bethany, after staying up for two days running, began speaking in tongues and realised after minimal ‘Net research that it was not as easy as Keith made it all seem - it wasn’t the irritability that worried her, nor the blurred vision, slurred speech and memory lapses - after all, they were symptoms of a good night out; overall confusion was a day to day state and suffering psychosis and eventual death just didn’t seem real but the idea that she may suffer reduced sex drive while still in her womanly prime had her reaching desperately for the sleeping pills (which, she belatedly realised, had the same effect).
“Dear,” said the late-season cherry, “we’re going to be late, and, no, I don’t think the watermelon makes you look fat.”
The pangs of regret at eating those donuts have devolved into hunger pains as I try to rid myself of the fat.
I predict a sudden loss of a majority of Earth’s gravity, resulting in a world where the “big boned” will have a definite advantage.
Why even put legit titles anymore?
After conducting extensive experiments, I have determined that my weight is controlled entirely by two variables in my diet (and no others), Oreos and ice cream.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
144 queries in 0.6315 seconds