• Scrine is the home of lost, forgotten, and lonely sentences.
• Play nice. Be kind. Post only single sentences.
• Scrine gives everyone plenty of rope to play with, but reminds everyone that even the longest rope is capable of hanging a person.
• Censorship is ugly, but still not the ugliest bird in the sky. Happily, this has never been necessary.
• The appropriateness of all sentences will remain the sole discretion of Scrine's tender.
• Anyone. Reading along costs nothing but time.
• Membership is required to post your own sentences. Joining is quick and painless.
• With membership comes the unique privilege of calling yourself a Scriner.
• Your information will never be sold, given away, shared, or even traded for an unimaginably delicious slice of pie.
• The above sentence may be the only sentence on this site that is 100% true.
Use this space for notes and reminders to yourself.
This is a private space. Only you will see your notes.
Expiration date is not required, only if you want the note to magically disappear.
A great place to keep your fantastic ideas, like, "Hey! I need to write more sentences about crickets and English gentlemen with unruly beards."
As my vision slowly became clearer, I tried to focus on the orange shaped blur in front of me, all the while steadying myself from the heady, calming, blissful state, and eventually the shape manifested itself in the form of the most heavenly mango ever seen.
With bloody hands, I say goodbye.
The last bastion of everything you ever needed.
In the last two months I’ve had to give last rights to two of my favourite pairs of boots and it feels a little like a part of my soul has been thrown away each time.
Copyright @ 2005 - 2017
138 queries in 0.6999 seconds